Multi-stone Victorian 15K ring with 4 natural pearls accenting the 3 rubies and 6 emeralds. This ring could have been worn as part of the Suffragist movement, as the white, violet, and green stones convey the message Green for give, White for women, and Violet for votes. The ring is hallmarked assayed in Birmingham in 1868. It was in 1867 the first Women's Suffrage Committee was formed, developing into a national movement in the 1870s. This ring likely was not manufactured for the Suffragist movement, as 1869 would have been too early to take what would have been the controversial step of designing jewelry specifically for the Suffragist movement, but it likely was worn in the 1920s by women engaged in the movement. With its many stones of complementary colors, this is a pleasing and exceptional ring. It is sized US 7.